All users are Jira Service Desk Customers

Hi all,

Is it possible to have a Service Desk per Customer base? For example can I have one service desk called "Customer 1 - Service Desk" with customers "Human1, Human2, Human3", and another service desk called "Customer 2 - Service Desk" with customers "Human4, Human5, Human6"?

So far on my trial I have created users "Human1, Human2, Human3, Human4, Human5, Human6" and the two service desks, but looking at the Customers tab in the Service Desk settings on both Service Desks all 6 users are showing as customers. I have tried mixing and matching user groups and permissions but just can't seem to assign the users to the service desks.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Mj

3 answers

1 accepted

You must go in your configuration Service Desk Project  click in Person and go to customer and click restricted acces and click the option Only people on my customer list can access my Customer Portal

Do you have setup project 1 such that only human1,2 and 3 can access it ?

Thanks Cesar and Francis for your prompt replies.

Cesar, you were correct. My Service Desks were completely open.

Thanks,

Mj

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

383 views 4 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you