All the accounts are in the list of service desk customers. Why?

Nicolas Boutet November 5, 2014

Hello,

since few days, all the accounts of my Atlassian Cloud subscription appear in the list of Customers of each Service Project I have created. This seems to be since the JIRA Service Desk 2.1 Release deployed on November, 4th.

For my mind, this is very critical bug/change while it makes available all my the service desk customer portals to all my customers and users.

Is there any setting to change this situation?

Thanks

Nicolas

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nicolas Boutet November 6, 2014

Because I just missed the setting "Everyone with an account can access my Customer Portal".

I'm really new to Service Desk !!!

Nicolas

Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2014

I am using Service Desk for a while now, but I missed that option as well. :)

0 votes
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2014

Hi,

Could it be the case that in all your projects the jira-users group is in the Service Desk Customers role? Because that would mean that every user in JIRA can access all your Service Desk projects, as you describe.

Regards,

Geert

Nicolas Boutet November 6, 2014

Thank you Geert. I allready checked that. Only individual accounts corresponding to my customers are in the role. Regards Nicolas

Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2014

Hi Nicolas, in that case it sounds like a bug, or in any case something you need to sort out with Atlassian support. In my experience they are very fast with responding to your problem.

Suggest an answer