All the JEP gadgets are not displaying correctly.

Ganga_Selvarajah September 9, 2015

JEPv4.8.2_Gadgets.pngWhy all the JEP's dashboard gadgets are not displaying correctly.  Please see the attached screenshot.

JEP plugin 4.8.2 and JIRA version 6.4.11 

1 answer

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2015

Hi

Those problematic fields comes with "Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin" which is a built-in plugin.

I am not sure why you do not have this plugin.

Could you please make sure that this plugin is installed and enabled?

Under "JIRA > Admin > Add ons > Manage Add ons" select "System" rather than "User Installed"

Tuncay

text (text-gadget) module is disable, but all 75 modules are enabled for Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2015

Hmm, I see. Please give me time to reproduce the issue. Tuncay

Thanks for looking into this issue... All the gadgets are working, except JEP gadgets....

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2015

I double checked with fresh JIRA 6.4.11 installation, and I could not reproduce the problem. It seems that your JIRA could not replace internationalisation words. Anyway, is it working this way? Of course I will deep dive and fix the problem but, I want to know whether it is just i18n problem, or the functionalities do not work either? e.g, just type a project name to filter area and see if it autocompletes, and after clicking "Save" it works or not. Thanks

I think, it is i18n problem. functionality is working. I can't see the cancel button....

i can select filter and also save the settings...

Ganga_Selvarajah September 15, 2015

I have installed JEP 4.9.0, but above mention issue is still not resolved.

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2015

Hi Ganga, Could you please raise an issue to our tracking tool? I will also fix those broken titles comes with JIRA Gadgets Plugin.

Suggest an answer