All closed issues since last Friday

Udo Held May 14, 2012

We have a Greenhopper kanban board that shows all current issues. The last column shows the already solved issues. I want to filter them so that they pile up during a week and once a new week starts only the issues from last friday are shown. The board is fed with a general jira filter.

I added a general filter:

resolutionDate is empty or resolutionDate >= endOfWeek(-1)

however with this query I can only filter for sunday. I tried adding or subtracting two days, however there is no operator for this.

resolutionDate + "2d" >= endOfWeek(-1)

So it throws an error that the JQL is invalid.

Is there a "trick" or different expression to archieve the desired behaviour?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2012

How about this?

resolutiondate >= startOfWeek(-2d)

Udo Held May 14, 2012

Tried that. Its only showing the issues closed during the current week. :(

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2012

Are you sure that you have items closed during Saturday and Sunday. As I understood you are looking for items which are closed after Friday of last week. I tried the query in https://jira.atlassian.com/ and it seems to be showing items from Friday.

Udo Held May 14, 2012

I meant to include Friday so -3d did the trick. Thank you.

Suggest an answer