All Scriptrunner "Script Listeners" Processes and "Script Fields" Mysteriously Disappeared

Rafi Vita December 15, 2017

Hi,

All of our "Script Listeners" Processes and "Script Fields" setups have been  mysteriously disappeared (deleted) from the system. 

We've upgraded to Jira 7.5 few days ago. Everything was okay, including the existing of the Scriptrunner setups and suddenly they disappeared.

We've set them all again manually one-by-one and few minutes later they disappeared again. No signs and no records in DB.

Searching for clues in the log also came up with nothing.

Does someone have a clue? Has anyone experienced this phenomena? 

Please assist.

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Raul Pelaez _TecnoFor - Marketplace Partner_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 23, 2020

The same problem, after reindex the script fields dissapears

0 votes
John Hwhy August 20, 2018

Hello @Rafi Vita,

Were you able to resolve the issue with missing script listeners and script fields? Any information would be appreciated.

Rafi Vita August 20, 2018

Hi John,

We found the cause - running "Test runner".

It had a Bug (SRJIRA-2581) which deleted the setup.

Adaptavist has already fixed the Bug so if you encountered the same, I believe that you need to update your SR version.

Good Luck!

Rafi

John Hwhy August 21, 2018

Hello @Rafi Vita,

Yes, I had used "Test runner" before the issue occurred. Glad to hear it is fixed now!

Thank you very much for the fast reply!

0 votes
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hey Raf.

In right under a year of working with ScriptRunner I haven't heard anything like this. I heard about something similar, but all the information was still in the database.

Submit a support ticket at:

https://productsupport.adaptavist.com

We'll allocate some resources to help you solve your problem.

Cheers!

Dyelamos

Suggest an answer