All of our "Script Listeners" Processes and "Script Fields" setups have been mysteriously disappeared (deleted) from the system.
We've upgraded to Jira 7.5 few days ago. Everything was okay, including the existing of the Scriptrunner setups and suddenly they disappeared.
We've set them all again manually one-by-one and few minutes later they disappeared again. No signs and no records in DB.
Searching for clues in the log also came up with nothing.
Does someone have a clue? Has anyone experienced this phenomena?
In right under a year of working with ScriptRunner I haven't heard anything like this. I heard about something similar, but all the information was still in the database.
Submit a support ticket at:
We'll allocate some resources to help you solve your problem.
We found the cause - running "Test runner".
It had a Bug (SRJIRA-2581) which deleted the setup.
Adaptavist has already fixed the Bug so if you encountered the same, I believe that you need to update your SR version.
Teams break work down in order to help simplify complex tasks. This is often done iteratively, with tasks being broken down into smaller tasks and so on until the work is accurately captured in well-...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events