It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

All I see is queues, customers, reports... where do I add Collaborators?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Collaborator

The docs talk about Collaborators - who I assumed to be the developers I would assign an issue to.

I see no such creatures anywhere in the system, help!

2 answers

Hey Greg!

Yeah, it's not exactly intuitive how to set up Collaborators.  The documentation definitely falls short in that regard.

But!  It's pretty straightforward to do.  Collaborators are simply another role for the project with very limited permissions, (as you can see from the documentation you linked).

If you click the Cog Icon -> Projects -> (Choose your SD project) -> Roles -> View Project Roles, you should see a field for Service Desk Collaborators.  From there, you can add groups and/or individual users as Collaborators for that project.

Here's some more light reading on Collaborators.

Good luck!

I can't see the item Service Desk Collaborators.

I'm in a Free Trial, but this feature it's very important to me to sign up the service.

I've tried with Developer, but the JIRA User can't see info of the Service Desk Ticket.

image2016-8-26 19:37:8.png

Thank in advance for your help.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Portfolio for Jira

Program managers, we need your help! We want to learn about how you plan work for a team of teams

Hi community members, My name is Erika and I’m a product manager at Atlassian. We’re currently investigating how teams are planning work at the program level. We understand that every team in a tea...

145 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you