Alerts for users

Aleksandr March 11, 2016

My listener-jira-plugin removes worklogs when IssueEvent is triggered. My users want know about deleting. How I can alert them. Often users don't making sure that them worklog was saved, logged out from jira.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2016

Use the WorklogService and call the delete methods with dispatchEvent as true. You can then use the notification scheme to notify users on Worklog deleted event.

Aleksandr March 14, 2016

Thanks, Jobin.

But notification scheme notifying users by e-mail. I wan't that users get messages like pop-up that notify about creating, deleting issues. Have you any ideas?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2016

Sorry, I am confused. Users are notified of email but you want them to be notified using a popup as well? When the issue is deleted on the UI?

Aleksandr March 15, 2016

When the worklogs are deleted on the UI. When my Listener plugin removes user's worklog. 

Suggest an answer