Agility board setting

Azra Abolhassani December 7, 2017

Hi there,

We have created a project and an agility board and were quite happy of how it works. The only issue now is that the client asked for more field to be showing on the cards and also the pop-up view, however it doesn't seem that we have access to the board setting.

Sketch.png

2 answers

0 votes
Uria Ohana May 16, 2018

so how do i go back to kanban or different configuration if this Beta doesn't work for the project i created ? 

Martin Varga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2018
0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2017

Hi Azra, 

if you have created the board, you also should have the permissions to edit that board.

What do you see, if you click on the "..." - Button? There you should see "Configure" and after clicking that, go to the "Card Layout" - Configuration.

Yes. That's right but as you can see in the image, I don't seem to see the "..." for agility board.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2017

Ah, sorry, @Azra Abolhassani, I've misunderstood your question.

As far as I know, these very simple Agility Boards and projects can't be configured the same way as Scrum or Kanban boards and projects.  

Martin Varga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2017

@Azra Abolhassani There are currently no settings for this board. It's still in BETA. 

If you have any suggestions, could you please share your feedback through the "Give feedback" button in the board menu (navigate to the Agility project and in the left menu when the board shows)?

Thanks for your reply. I've raised feedback about this.

Suggest an answer