Agile wallboard gadget not working

Niels Mansveld January 8, 2018

Our agile wallboard gadget is not showing any data anymore. The gadget is there but it isn't showing anything about our sprint. Tried to delete it and ad a new one, same behaviour.

4 answers

1 vote
Igor Kosoy August 15, 2019

Agile Wallboard gadget doesn't work. We using Cloud. It shows only the title. Any known issue right now? Thank you,

miked August 15, 2019

Not working for me all of a sudden as well. Using cloud.

1 vote
Neil Ingram February 1, 2019

From January 31st our sprint wallboards have stopped displaying properly. sprint health, burndown and board gadgets are being truncated / missing parts, making them useless.

We use the Cloud instance.

Any ideas what's wrong?

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

As an alternative solution, you could try the Team Wallboard gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app. Works also in Confluence.

WallboardGadget.png

Danut.

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi Niels,

• Is this a Cloud instance or Server instance and if Server what version are you using?
  • When did it stop working?
  • Can anyone see the data in the gadget?

If this is a Server instance do you see anything in the logs when you create the gadget that would indicate an error?  I would also open a developer window and see if you get any javascript errors.

If this is Cloud there is a known issue that you can follow at Agile Wallboard gadget is not loading board content.  If this is a Cloud instance please vote on the issue and you'll be notified automatically when a fix is found.

Cheers,

Branden

Niels Mansveld January 10, 2018

Hi Brendan,

We are using the cloud instance. And it is now working again

Thanks,

Niels

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi Neils,

I'm happy to hear all is well.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer