Agile sprint health gadget

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

What does the "Blockers" indicator telling me on this gadet? I understand the "Flagged" indicator (ORANGE issues on the work view flagged as an impediment, in my case). But, what make an issue a blocker? I don't see it on the documentation pg for this feature.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

It's simply a count of those issues in the sprint that have priority "Blocker".

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

Ahh very good. Thank you, Mark. In my case, I renamed the priorities when I built up my instance last year. In this case, those with a critical priority are those being called out as 'blocked'. That makes sense;-).

• 0-Critical
  • 1-Major
  • 2-Minor
  • 3-Trivial
  • New Feature
1 vote
Fernando Claros November 12, 2013

That's it. To be more exact, the number "Blockers" in the gadget is the count of issues that have the maximum possible priority :)

What is the name of this priority depends on what you have configured on your system. In ours - like in Paul's - it's called "Critical".

You can have a look here to know more about the gadget. I found this page quite useful!

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Using+the+Sprint+Health+Gadget

Suggest an answer