Agile project showing Cache Exception

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2015

I upgrade JIRA Agile from 6.3.6.1 to 6.6.8.

I found some of the issues and got solved. But one specific issue I'm facing in Agile Classic Board.

Problem:

In the Classic Board, I'm able to see the cards for all the projects except a single project. In this project, I'm getting Cache Exception. Could anyone help in this concern.

I'm attaching the screenshot containing Exception details and also log details.ErrorOccurredForAnalyticPlatformEngineeringInAgileClassicBoard.jpg

Thanks,

Bharadwaj Jannu

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2015

Resolved by changing the Project Lead(earlier lead user not exists in our Test instance of Jira)

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2015

Have you tried restarting JIRA? This tends to clear out the caches and will confirm if the issue is caused by bad data being injected into the cache or if the cache currently has bad data in it.

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2015

Yes I tried to view the project after Jira Restart but no luck. Or do we manually remove/clear cache folder?

Suggest an answer