Agile health across multiple parallel sprints for one project

Benjamin Schwitter June 21, 2015

Hi there

We are on JIRA 6.2.5 with JIRA Agile 6.4.2.

We have a large project which runs parallel teams with concurrent sprints across that one project. This works great. We also have one 'overall' board to show all the stories / issues across the sprints using a different filter. This shows us the swimlanes across the teams with all the stories in the current sprints perfectly.

Now I'm trying to find a gadget for a dashboard which allows me to show the current progress / health / burndown charts for the 'overall' board / all the sprints but cannot seem to find one. I have searched for quite a while on the internet as well as in this faq but cannot seem to find a way to do this.

Is there a way we can configure / change the Agile plugins to display based on a board or multiple sprints as opposed to just one? Or is there another way which would allow us to do agile project reporting across multiple parallel sprints?

Thanks for your input

Ben

1 answer

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

Hi Benjamin,

Did you try the Velocity Chart from Reports in JIRA Agile boards. It helps track the amount of work completed from sprint to sprint.

Suggest an answer