Agile board for Service Desk project in new UI

Vlad Fedorov September 28, 2017

Hello.

I have a agile board which is located in my profile in new UI. Other team member do not see the board. 

When I try to change location of the board from my profile to a project I do not see my Service desk project among suggested.

Can I share3 a board among members of Service Desk project? Now we use direct link.

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2017

Hi Vlad,

In the new UI, Atlassian made some major changes to boards. You can read a bit more in this article about that.

A board is now associated with a project or - as you mention in this case - with the user profile of the board owner.

As an agile board is a feature of Jira Software, you cannot associate it with a Service Desk project. Simply because Jira Service Desk is a different application with a different feature set.

It looks like the direct link is the way to share your board among team members.

From what I've seen so far, you can access recently accessed boards from the new side bar. Selecting (Search) from the global sidebar will display the quick search box as well as recently viewed issues, projects, issue filters ánd boards:

image2017-9-11+12-24-38.png

Vlad Fedorov October 1, 2017

Thanks, Walter! It's exactly like I thought. Thanks a lot for your help.

Barry Kaplan November 22, 2017

Hmm, we had boards attached to JSD projects before the upgrade. Now they seem to have just disappeared. 

Suggest an answer