Agile User Story Map page is broken v. 2.3.0 shows page source

I recently loaded the new version of the story map and was happy with the fix. Then today I went to use it and it was badly broken.

Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v6.2.7#6265-sha1:91604a8)

Agile User Story Map v. 2.3.0

This plugin was working. I have no idea what happened. This is my personal version that I run at home. I haven't used it in at least a month.

What I know:

• I've tried re-indexing
  • I've tried disabling,re-enabling.
  • I've tried re-installing it.
  • I've restarted mysql and jira ()
  • I've deleted the cached plugins directories
  • What's weird is that I can past that URL in an arbitrary browser and instead of being prompted for a login I get this same page??

Has anyone seen this problem?

Everything appears to be working fine.

I can upload C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\log\atlassian-jira.log if that helps

3 answers

1 accepted

Working again.
Thanks Florian!

Hi Michael,

ther was a problem with a cdn, which provides some external libs for the add on. It is fixed now - can you please try again?

please apologize for the circumstances!

Florian

It's down again. It seems to happen intermittently. Florian, is there a permanent fix for this? This problem comes and goes intermittently. I've verified that I'm logged in. Is anyone else seeing this issue resurface?

Sorry. My bad. If you fail to login, the symptom is the same, so I thought it was broken.

The full log was too big.
Here is a snippet

(snippet.log.txt) 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

103 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you