Agile User Story Map page is broken v. 2.3.0 shows page source

Michael Chaddr Reekie August 26, 2014

I recently loaded the new version of the story map and was happy with the fix. Then today I went to use it and it was badly broken.

Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v6.2.7#6265-sha1:91604a8)

Agile User Story Map v. 2.3.0

This plugin was working. I have no idea what happened. This is my personal version that I run at home. I haven't used it in at least a month.

What I know:

• I've tried re-indexing
  • I've tried disabling,re-enabling.
  • I've tried re-installing it.
  • I've restarted mysql and jira ()
  • I've deleted the cached plugins directories
  • What's weird is that I can past that URL in an arbitrary browser and instead of being prompted for a login I get this same page??

Has anyone seen this problem?

Everything appears to be working fine.

I can upload C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\log\atlassian-jira.log if that helps

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Working again.
Thanks Florian!

1 vote
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2014

Hi Michael,

ther was a problem with a cdn, which provides some external libs for the add on. It is fixed now - can you please try again?

please apologize for the circumstances!

Florian

Michael Chaddr Reekie September 1, 2014

It's down again. It seems to happen intermittently. Florian, is there a permanent fix for this? This problem comes and goes intermittently. I've verified that I'm logged in. Is anyone else seeing this issue resurface?

Michael Chaddr Reekie September 1, 2014

Sorry. My bad. If you fail to login, the symptom is the same, so I thought it was broken.

0 votes

The full log was too big.
Here is a snippet

(snippet.log.txt) 

Suggest an answer