Agile Tab progress bar does not display correct counts

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2014

When viewing the Agile tab the progress bar is including issues that are in the backlog (To Do) as In Progress.

When you click to view the issues, it displays the correct issues in the filter results.

The additional 2 issues listed as In Progress are actually in the To Do column on the Agile board.

I have verified the board configuration of the columns and the status of the issues.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2014

I'm not entirely sure but I think the Agile tab still refers to the classic boards since the project can't really know which SCRUM board you are using...

JT
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2014

Thank you Christian!!!!

I have modified the Classic board and now have a correct display on the progress bar.

Suggest an answer