Agile Sprint Health Gadget

Stephen Costanzo April 3, 2014

I was wondering if it was possible to limit the size of the gadget because it takes too much space.

3 answers

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2014

Hi Stephen,

Agree with you on that. Would you mind trying this method of manually exporting, editing, and reimporting a gadget and see whether you are able to customize its content according to your wish:

Cheers.

0 votes
Stephen Costanzo April 13, 2014

I guess the issue is that we can't resize or minimize the size of the gadget. It's vertical spacing is huge in terms of the internal white space. I've noticed this with the Sprint burndown gadget as well, just a ton of space at the bottom that doesn't contain content.

When I uncheck the options for "Show Board Name" and "Show Sprint Name" it still displays the number of days left. If that didn't show up, it would allow the widget to shrink - we have a widget for days remaining in the sprint so I don't know why we don't have that option to hide it.

Mind you, if our implementation had wallboards functional this wouldn't be as much of an issue but since it spikes the CPUs to 300% (i guess we have 4 processors) the admins won't activate it.

0 votes
Andy Nguyen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2014

Hi Stephen,

You may want to change the dashboard layout and/or limit the number of items to be displayed for this purpose.

Cheers

Suggest an answer