Agile Board with Sprint

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2018

I have a Single project with Multiple boards so i wanted to show the data on Gadget w r t board with their respective sprint and all.

Is there anyone has gone through this or achieve this with Jira Gadget.

1 answer

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2018

Hello @Yogesh Mude

As far as I am aware all the Agile gadgets (sprint burndown, wallboard etc) are per board thus it's better to use one gadget per board on a dashboard to display information about all the boards. But if you want to use only one gadget for all the boards then it's better to explore apps like eazyBi or Arsenale dataplane as I have achieved something similar using an addon.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2018

HI @Tarun Sapra

Thanks for the response,

Actually, in the single project, we have around 10+ boards and which is contains multiple open sprints and future sprints so we are looking for the gadget that will show us the data like Board with their respective sprint and their ticket information.

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2018

Hello @Yogesh Mude

If you are looking for a single gadget displaying all the information across all the boards together then I think it's best to write a custom gadget.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2018

Thanks for the response.

If we use one gadget for each board then we ended up with 10+ gadgets.

Yes, I think we need to work on Custome gadget only.

Suggest an answer