Aggregation gadget reset problem

Allison August 10, 2017

Could anyone give me any idea why the aggregation gadget on the specific dashboard abruptly reset time to time?

Gadget does not working abruptly.png

2 answers

0 votes
Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2018

I found this open bug report. Based on this thread, that bug affects the aggregation gadget.

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2017

Hey - just to make sure to understand it correctly: the gadget on your dashboard just lost your configuration? Have you maybe deleted the filter you were using? I have also experienced this one or two times with other gadgets but have never been able to reproduce it. Have you contacted the Atlassian support?

Cheers

Christoph

Allison August 20, 2017

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for your reply.

I just lost configuration that I made with 'aggregation gadget' eventhough I never touched my filters.

I also asked jira Atlassian support, but they said my server and computer/ data have no problem, and maybe I need to use new version.

Kind regards,

Jenny

Meenakshi Hardikar July 10, 2018

I face this same challenge. Did anyone figure out the solution? Aggregation gadget setting get reset on its own 

Suggest an answer