Aggregation gadget does not recognize changes to the time tracking options

Bernd February 25, 2014

The aggregation gadget of the Project metrics plugin (v 1.1.3) does not recognize changes to the time tracking options (e.g. hours per day):

Current workaround is to restart JIRA. Hopefully the developers fix this issue in the next release.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tom Moors
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2014

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for using our plugin and suggesting improvements! I added this request to our internal backlog, we will take a look at it for our next bugfix release. Just out of curiousity, do you change this value so often?

An alternative workaround could also be to disable/enable the plugin - this will definitely have a smaller impact on the organisation :-)

Cheers,

Tom

Bernd April 16, 2014

We tested the plugin (and JIRA Agile) on a QA JIRA instance and moved it to the productive instance. Unfortunately the "hours per day" value was not the same on both instances. I had to change it in the productive instance and the issue showed up.

I was not aware that disabling and enabling the addon would have had the same result as the restart of JIRA had.

Suggest an answer