• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • After upgrading to JIRA 6.1 Attach Image for JIRA not working Is there a problem with version 6.1 and Attach Image for JIRA?

After upgrading to JIRA 6.1 Attach Image for JIRA not working Is there a problem with version 6.1 and Attach Image for JIRA?

We upgraded JIRA to 6.1 this weekend. Then added addon "Attach image for JIRA" and still cannot see images on ticket

4 answers

Did you do it in test? The plugin isn't technically updated for 6.1.

I see that is not not updated for 6.1 Is there any timeline when this plugin will support 6.1.

The answer is simple. The plug-in does not support 6.1. Therefore, we need to wait until there is an update from Atlassian Labs. Meanwhile, looking at ScreenSnipe as an alternative. It does support 6.1; however, it is not fix any issues with the current attachments using "Attach Image for JIRA".

0 vote

Hi Craig.

The issue has been reported here and will be investigated shortly.

Thank you!

--

Cheers, Ignat.

Hi Ignat,

I also have an issue where screenshots are now being added as attachements rather than thumbnail screenshots in the bug report. Also on JIRA 6.1 using chrome version 30.0.1599.101 on windows 7.

Appreciate that 6.1 not supported yet so just for info on troubleshooting the issue.

Thanks,
Adam

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

42 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you