After upgrade of JIRA sumup doesn't work

We upgraded to 6.4.8 and sumup no longer works, this is used by multiple teams (all of whom are complaining) looking at your tickets it may be related to the below?

https://decadis.atlassian.net/browse/SUM-32 

Please confirm if this is the same issue, note we do not have summations either on dashboards or in filter results. 

I can see the above ticket is in dev at present is there an eta on a fix? is there somewhere that incompatibilities like this are noted?

Thanks

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Roger Rooney,

sry for the late answer. It does not sound like the same issue.What version of sumup are you using?

Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the addon?

Can you please provide some information about the environment? Database, Browser, OS (Server), etc.

Thank you in advance

Benjamin John

Hi Benjamin, 

the version of sumup we are using is 1.0.8

DB: postgres72

Browser: tested from chrome / ie 

I uninstalled the addon, now when i find it on the marketplace there is no install button? it doesnt say anything about it being unsupported etc?

Hey Roger Rooney,

we are investigating the issue.
SumUp 1.0.8  here is the download for the jar.

You will here from us soon, kind regards,

Benjamin John

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

578 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you