After updating to 8.10, unable to see previously configured filters

Octavio Gomez May 14, 2019

Hello Guys, 

We upgraded from 7.12 to 8.10 and are noticing A LOT of changes that i cannot, for the life of me, find documentation on. one that is very pressing at the moment is the change on the way the filters are displayed. Previously we had setup filters to function as our queues, so we had filters for Team break down so we can easily see tickets assigned to members of our team. We also had a filter for our Noc that showed only unassigned tickets of certain components. In this version, i only get an "Issues" view that i can only select predefined options for like "Issues assigned to me" and things like that. Is there a way to restore back the other functionality previously available on 7.12

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2019

Hi. is it clear that you are talking about filters(not queues)?

Do have dashboard?

You have lost all filters or you have an errors on filters after upgrading?

P.S. we have upgraded to 8.1.0 yesterday and we don`t have similar problems. 

we had queues setup but i cannot find the settings for queues either. as a side note, settings for the user portal are also gone. 

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2019

Check your JSD version(Administration-Applications) - is it 4.1.0.? 

Like Octavio Gomez likes this

sorry it took me so long to get back. that was the issue. JSD was 3.x version which is not compatible. After upgrading JSD to 4.1.0 it all came back! i dont remember where the heck i read that JSD was part of the Jira Core install which is why i didnt think that was my issue. Thank so much for replying!

Julien Stern November 19, 2020

Hello, 

I have the same problem after upgrade Jira to 8.10.0 Version. How can i do to check JDS version that Jira used ?

Thank

Suggest an answer