After closing an issue in JIRA i have to login myself multiple times

Deleted user March 8, 2015

Hello together,

first i'd like to describe our setup of JIRA and Confluence.

We run JIRA and Confluence in an application link. Every instance is running in a seperate Tomcat on seperate port. In front of the Tomcats we use the Microsoft IIS 8 in which our intranet is running. We used the basic authentication module of IIS in combination with the LDAP to authenticate us against our services (Intranet - JIRA & Confluence). Since we've upgraded to MS Server 2k12 we have the problem that if i close an issue i have to reauthenticate myself multiple times. I have to authenticate up to three times without anything happening. In firebug i can see that i get an 401 Error (unauthorized). Does anyone know a solution for this problem - i know that the iis is not recommended like the apache server smile In another case, moving an issue generates a session timeout error.

Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciate.

Best regards,

Alex

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user March 9, 2015

Hi Benito,

thanks for your fast response. I have to check it. After that i will give you a feedback.

Best regards,

Alex

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015
Deleted user March 15, 2015

Hi Benito, unfortunately your tips doesnt work for me. The problems are still present. Thank you for your efforts! Best regards, Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events