sorry for the bad topic, but i don't know how to write it better.
I have Sprint 1 and Sprint 2
If a Issue is moved from Sprint 1 to Sprint 2, all subtasks also moved to Sprint 2.
But the subtask will not appear in a filter for Sprint 2.
Thay still in the filter for Sprint 1.
If I show the Sprint field in this filter the Subtasks is shown as Sprint 2 but appearing only in the filter for Sprint 1.
It takes days up to weeks until the issues coming to the correct filter.
Any idea what is going wrong here?
Greets from Switzerland
At the moment only this ID is affected, but i asked the requestor if there are more Sprint IDs affected.
It could be that we rebuild the indexes, but not related to this issue.
I will check if we have such situations at the moment and try a reindex if yes.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs