After Uninstall of JIRA Agile; JIRA is Acting Slow, recieving LEXO_RANK Errors

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2015

We are no longer using JIRA Agile. I have uninstalled it from our test JIRA instance. Since then our instance of JIRA is running slow and I am recieving the following error message mutliple times in my logs concerning LEXO_RANK which I assume is left over from Agile. Am I missing something or extra clean up that needs to be done?

2015-09-09 08:36:49,995 lexorank-executor-thread-0 ERROR ServiceRunner    LEXO_RANK_SCHEDULER_JOB [service.lexorank.balance.LexoRankBalancingService] service proxy has been destroyed

org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.ServiceProxyDestroyedException: service proxy has been destroyed

at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceDynamicInterceptor$ServiceLookUpCallback.doWithRetry(ServiceDynamicInterceptor.java:105)

at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.support.RetryTemplate.execute(RetryTemplate.java:83)

at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceDynamicInterceptor.lookupService(ServiceDynamicInterceptor.java:430)

at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceDynamicInterceptor.getTarget(ServiceDynamicInterceptor.java:415)

at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:62)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)

at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)

at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)

at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:56)

at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:39)

at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:59)

at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)

at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)

at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1979.find(Unknown Source)

at com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.balancer.BalancerEntryDao.list(BalancerEntryDao.java:16)

at com.atlassian.greenhopper.manager.lexorank.balancer.BalancerEntryManagerImpl.list(BalancerEntryManagerImpl.java:75)

at com.atlassian.greenhopper.service.lexorank.balance.LexoRankScheduledBalanceHandler.run(LexoRankScheduledBalanceHandler.java:41)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pilar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Hi

What you can do is delete the plugin cache folders, re-index and reboot the JIRA server.

If it stilldoes not fix then i would suggest to re-install the plugin and then disable jira-agile (instead of uninstalling it)

Hope this helps.

Pilar

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2015

Ah ha this worked perfect I didn't even think about deleting the plugin cache folders. I am no longer seeing the errors or the slow downs! Thank you.

Suggest an answer