After JIRA login redirects to issue lists page.

Ed Sattar May 12, 2013

After i login in JIRA it is redirecting to issue list page. I want this to redirect to dashboard page after login.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

Hi Ed,

On the top right corner where you logout your "My JIRA Home" option should be set to Dashboard.

If it is going straight to "Issue Navigator", you would have selected "My JIRA Home" option to be the Issue Navigator. Change it to "Dashboard".

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2013

@Penny Wyatt :)

1 vote
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

After login, JIRA will take you to the page you've chosen as your JIRA Home.

To change your JIRA Home, open the user profile menu at the top-right of the screen (by clicking your user avatar, or user name - depending on the JIRA version) and select the Dashboard to be your JIRA home instead.

Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2013

Sorry Bhushan, I need to learn to refresh the page to check for new answers before posting!

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2013

@Penny Wyatt :)

Suggest an answer