Advanced Issue Tracking for Cloud

Nicholas Hilton August 23, 2017

I am moving projects from our local server here, on premise, to the cloud and I am having issues with the issue tracking options available in the server edition and are not present in cloud vanilla.

I am sure some of these field options that I require (Last Closed User, Last Resolution User, Last Commented Date, Last Reopened Date, Last Reopened User, Last In Progress Date, Last In Progress User, etc.) are part of add-ons that are available only to jira server.

Are there similar add-ons that are cloud compatible (paid or not) that have this type of reporting? It is very important to my organization that I can keep using them.

1 answer

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2017

Sometimes.....the cloud is a bit limited when it comes to comparable addons provided in the OnPrem....a constant issue we face at my company. 

IF they are custom fields you will need to add those fields. Additionally depending on the version of your OnPrem and how old it is ....the cloud has seen many changes to field names. 

Nicholas Hilton October 24, 2017

Yeah. I found out it is not available in Cloud as it was but I might find it in a paid plug-in. We are making due without them. Thanks.

Suggest an answer