Advance issue through workflow via email content

Michael Parks February 26, 2014

Would anyone be aware of a plugin or clever script that can read an email message and advance an issue through workflow based on its content? For instance, I want to be able to set an issue to "Approved" status (a step that exists in my workflow) based on an incoming email that says "Approved" in the subject line.

Nonsense prevents me from using the awesome JEMH for this purpose, so that won't work..

4 answers

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2014

Truly sorry to hear that, first time its happened!

0 votes
Michael Parks February 26, 2014

Heh, Hi again :)

I'm sorry that ended up not working out. You really do have an awesome product there!

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2014

Hi Michael ;)

Yes, the licensing of JEMH is conditional on all EULA terms surviving purchasing T&C, rewriting EULA's is just not an option.

0 votes
Satyendra Narwane
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2014

Yes you can please see JEMH plugin whcih has this feature and lot more.

Suggest an answer