Adjustable project version issue searches

Dušan Juhás October 9, 2013

Is it possible somehow to adjust a search which is related to a certain project version?

Example:

I have a project with a key called 'AM'. If I go to project versions and click on a version eg. '2.1.4', I obtain a dialog with Issues. When I click on 'All issues' I obtain a list based on following query

fixVersion = "2.1.4" AND project = AM

I would like to adjust this query to be for all projects and versions appropriate to

(fixVersion = "2.1.4" OR fixVersion was "2.1.4") AND project = AM

Is it possible and how to do it?

2 answers

0 votes
Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

As I understand you you go by the project page and click the version link from there. This in turn brings you to the "Issues" page, right?

Maybe what you want to do is to save the query you want as a "favorite Filter"? I do not think it is possible to modify the link from the project page. It wouldn't make sense either.

If you have several projects with version 2.1.4 you should drop the "AND project = AM" to get all of them listed. If you only want a subset of them you can use "AND projects IN (AM, AB, ...)".

And modifing the project page would make sense ;-)

Yes, you understand me well.

Unfortunatelly, your suggestion would not work for me because we have more than 100 projects with multiple versions for each. That would lead to several hundreds of favorite filters...

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

it should work

fixVersion = "2.1.4" OR fixVersion was "2.1.4" AND project = AM

Sorry, but I'm not asking about proper query but where to change it.

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2013

Oops!! i was misunderstood the question!!

Suggest an answer