Addition or deletion of labels in published page needs to change the state as out of sync

senthilkumar Lakshmanan August 28, 2012

I use Adhoc workflow plugin in Confluence workspace. I have a published space where all the published pages in workspace are copied to published space. When i modify any content in the published page, the state become "out of sync". But when the labels are modified, the state does not change to out of sync. I need the changes in labels also to reflect in published space. Please advice to solve this issue. In the documentation, i see examples which use only specific labels (label name = released). But i want this functionality to work for any label i add or remove.I dont need to specify the label name in the macro as like in the example.

2 answers

0 votes
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2012

Sorry for the late notice, but we released Ad hoc Workflows 3.3 just over a month ago which includes a fix for this issue.

Try it out and let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,
Miguel

0 votes
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2012

Hi,

Currently there is no way to specify a generic labeladded or labelremoved triggers. Label is currently a required option for those triggers.

If you can let us know which organization your license is registered with in the support ticket you logged with us, we can log a feature request to look at adding it in a future release.

Thanks,
Miguel

Suggest an answer