Adding watchers to the watching list

Gábor Csonka September 17, 2013

Hello.

Is there a way that I am adding watchers to the watchlist during a transition? I have tried this one: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.workflow.jira-watcher-field but it's only able to add or update the whole watchlist.

I would like some kind of transition when the watchers will remain +2-3 watchers are added to the watcherlist as well.

Thx in advance,

Gábor

2 answers

0 votes

I wrote a wrong URL, what you have wrote, it's the same I am using. How I am able to do that in a status I have 2 watchers than in a post-function I am adding 2 additional watchers, so finally I have all the 4 in the flow?

Or in case is there any other options, I would like to use it:

An external development company is working for us and all the development tasks, issues, bugs which will be assigned to them, should have been e-mailed to the assignee and also to 3 fix other users.

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2013

Try using https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.burningcode.jira.issue.customfields.impl.jira-watcher-field. Alternatively, you may use this plugin and create a new custom field. Then, add a post-function to add the value of the new custom field to the list managed by this plugin. :)

I wrote a worng URL, what you have wrote, it's the same I am using. How I am able to do that in a status I have 2 watchers than in a post-function I am adding 2 additional watchers, so finally I have all the 4 in the flow?

Or in case is there any other options, I would like to use it:

An external development company is working for us and all the development tasks, issues, bugs which will be assigned to them, should have been e-mailed to the assignee and also to 3 fix other users.

Suggest an answer