Adding up values in a field, without clearing the previous one?

Deleted user November 15, 2017

So this is probably an odd one, but stay with me - I would really appreciate it! I'm using a JIRA Cloud instance.

I need a connection between SFDC and JIRA, so I decided to go for the SFDC Connector made by Rocket service. To put it in two words - it connects SFDC objects with JIRA issues. 

Unfortunately the counter of the number of SFDC accounts linked to the issue is on the side under the form of a widget that I can't use per say. 
Main goal is to count the accumulated number of SFDC accounts linked to a JIRA issue in a field.
Since the add-on has mapping capabilities, this is what I think it might be possible to be done, but unfortunately I don't know how:

1. map 2 fields from SFDC -> JIRA
2. every time a new account gets linked to the same JIRA issue, just add up e.g. +1 (number or account name or account id) any of these.
3. make a field that counts the added numbers/acc names/acc ids and get the total 

Problem is that every time the field updates, it clears the previous value and substitutes it with the new one (I've tried with text fields,labels,numbers). Question is whether, I can change that behaviour?

Any alternative solutions are more than welcome!!! Thanks in advance :)

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events