Adding the "Start" and "End" Epic Dates to the Context Fields

luis_porcayo November 2, 2020

I have a follow-up question on this matter. Indeed, I can adjust the "start" and "end" dates by dragging the edges directly in the Roadmap. However, it seems to me that I do not have the ability to add these date fields to the context field configuration; they do not seem to be listed as part of the available fields to be displayed. Please see the attached screenshot for further reference. Is this because of the particular settings at my organization? Or I am missing something here? Thanks in advance.

JIRA Epic Settings.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2020

Hi @luis_porcayo ,

It seems that the start and end date fields are not associated with the CL: Kanban Default Issue Screen.

You should be able to change this (as a Jira Administrator) by going into Settings > Issues > Screens. Then locate the CL: Kanban Default Issue Screen and select Configure. You should be able to add the fields there.

A shorter way to get to the screen is from your project settings, where you could select Screens rather than Issue Layout.

luis_porcayo November 3, 2020

Thank you @Walter Buggenhout 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events