Adding more information when importing Robot Framework test results

Benoit L March 9, 2021

Hi, 

I am currently using the /rest/raven/1.0/import/execution/robot/multipart endpoint to import my test results into Xray. Here is the JSON that accompanies the API call : 

{    "fields": {        "project": {            "id": project_id        },        "fixVersions":[                 version        ],        "summary": "Test Execution for robot Execution " + identificationinfo,        "issuetype": {            "id": "18002"        },        "customfield_28927": [            testplan_jira         ]                   }
    }

For some reason, ever since i added the fixVersions field, it gives the following error : "There's no information regarding the project where the issues will be created."

Any ideas on what i am doing wrong ? I would also like to change the status of the newly created test execution to DONE. Can i do that by adding the status field in this JSON file ?

Thanks for any help !

1 answer

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2021

Hi @Benoit L 

Instead of using the name fixVersions try to use the custom field ID, using it like this:

customfield_?????

If you need further help, please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

Suggest an answer