Adding issue type icons in OnDemand

K Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2012

How do we add issue type icons in an OnDemand instance?

If we can add them, what are the size and resolution requirements?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2012

Hi KKELLY,

You shoulbe be able to follow the steps here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Defining+%27Issue+Type%27+Field+Values

For OnDemand only the URL method will work for the icons, as the access to the file system is restricted to Atlassian only.

Cheers,
Felipe Cuozzo
OnDemand Developer

K Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2012

I had read that, but didn't honestly know how to utilize the URL option when, as I would suspect others are like me, have the images available locally or on a file server in which none start with a HTTP:// prefix.

Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 14, 2012

You will need to upload your image to a Image Hosting site if you don't have them available from your company website, for example.

Searching on Google for 'free image hosting' will bring you a few results of websites that can be used for this purpose and should provide you with an HTTP:// address once you upload the icons to one of the sites.

Suggest an answer