Adding component to existing issue

Luni Vedovello February 5, 2020

Hey, 

Issue created but forgot to add the Component.

Is there any way to add it now? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2020

Hi Luni,

do you know what platform you're on? Can you see the Component field when viewing an issue but are just not able to edit it? A screenshot would be very helpful to further assist you. But you may intentionally not be able to add a component after creating an issue.

Best, Max

Luni Vedovello February 5, 2020

Hey Max, 

Thanks for the prompt answer.

Got a tikcet assigned to me but I couldn't edit the Component field so I contacted the Reporter and he fixed (it was an urgent problem to solve).

Thanks Again.

Wonderful to know that Community support works! No doubt I'll have more questions in the future.

Luni 

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2020

Hey Luni,

it's good to hear that you were able to solve your problem. If you got a moment maybe you can explain the fix in a few words to the rest of the community. It's always good to have an explanation in a thread with an accepted solution and have a great day! And if you got more questions, we're all here to help! ;) 

Best, Max

Suggest an answer