Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Adding an extra quick filter for marked items

Hello,

I want to add an extra "quick filter" for marked items.

I would like to be able to search for marked items assigned to only myself of our team, but i don't know which jql code i need to apply, or how to implement it to our JIRA-board. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Wessel

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharathi Rising Star Aug 09, 2022

Hello @wessel klein

As @Hana Kučerová has rightly mentioned, the JQL to filter out flagged issues would always be,

Flagged = Impediment 

Thanks!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová Community Leader Aug 09, 2022

Hi @wessel klein ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would love to help you, but unfortunately I don't know what do you mean by "marked" items. Flagged issues?

Yes, i mean flagged issues! Thank you

I think Assigned to his team.

In case you @wessel klein mean assigned; thus I would recommend for you the below filter:

status not in (closed) AND (component in (Your team group name) OR assignee in (Your team group name)) ORDER BY updated ASC

* If you would like to specify it for a specific project:

status in (Closed) AND (component in (Your team group name) OR assignee in (Your team group name, membersOf(Your team group name))) AND PROJECT in (Name of a project) ORDER BY updated ASC

* If case is assigned to a team member or the team itself:

assignee in membersOf(Your team group name) AND status in (Open, Reopened, "In Progress", Pending) ORDER BY updated ASC

I hope this would cover your inquiry.

Hana Kučerová Community Leader Aug 09, 2022

@wessel klein to filter flagged issues, please use JQL:

Flagged = Impediment

If you want only flagged issues assigned to you:

Flagged = Impediment AND assignee = currentUser()
Like # people like this

Thank you for your anwsers, it really helped me. "flagged" translated to dutch is "gemarkeerd" in our Jira board, so i changed these words and it worked. Thank you!

Suggest an answer