Adding Label with mass editing / Label in der Warteschlange hinzufügen

Reinhard Huber March 24, 2021

hello,

I am looking for an option how to add a label in the mass editing without opening the ticket every time.

see screenshot. would appreciate any help! :)

---------------

hallo,

ich suche nach einer option wie ich ein label in der massenbearbeitung hinzufügen kann, ohne dabei jedes mal in das ticket zu öffnen.

siehe screenshot. wäre für jede hilfe dankbar! :)

jiralabel.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

If you are talking about using the Bulk edit to add a Label to multiple issues at once you should be able to do that. If you select the tick box at the top of you image and click next you should then be able to add your label. 

hey jack

and here is exactly my problem. i can assign myself but not add a label.

Unbenannt.PNG

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2021

Ah, sorry it seems you are asking to add the Label column into you bulk edit select screen? I thought you were asking about adding a label to a bunch of issues. You cannot change that screen. However, might I ask why you wish to do this? Maybe there is another way to achieve your ultimate goal.

Like Reinhard Huber likes this

hey jack. of course you can ask.

we have tickets that have the same label because they all come from the same customer.

it can also be that one department of a customer all have different problems. nevertheless they are the same customer. we then use the label to flag the customer.

i don't want to go into each ticket individually to set the label "same_customer".

what i need is the same option for add a person like me to the 3 tickets with the button "Zuweisen"

Unbenannt.PNG

Reinhard Huber March 26, 2021

btw. that what i need is no possible with the jira cloud, i found older threads with this question. but thx for you help @Jack Brickey 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events