Adding Information Related to an Organization in service Desk

High QA Team November 21, 2016

How can I add "special notes" related to an Organization in Service desk.?

Once i added special notes, can i have those show on the screen when I click through an Issue related to that organization?

The use case:

An organization customer has special notes (such as the attachments they send may be top classified) that are not related to the SLA, i would like the agent, while working on an issue, to be made aware of that. 

Thank you,

Ephy

8 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Jonathan Lind December 30, 2016

I want to lift this question as well. I have the need to mark organizations with data. For instance support agreements, hourly cost for service etc. Some sort of metadata possibly.

Deleted user August 23, 2017

Hi, any news on this?

2 votes
High QA Team June 21, 2018

Attlasian - It says "accepted" and in the browser tab it says "Solved"..

Which means?

How can this be used? any link to the documentation?

thanks

1 vote
High QA Team November 16, 2020

Hello Atllasian team,

Waiting FOUR YEARS for an answer... can we have one?

Ephy

1 vote
Robin Lyftogt November 7, 2017

We're using Jira Cloud and just starting out with Service Desk. Having User and Organization properties to store meta data would be very useful. I've found a ticket to add properties to Users: JRACLOUD-42309

Atlassian - Could one be added to add properties to Organizations as well?

0 votes
Mateusz Daleki [Codedoers] February 9, 2021

Hi all,

I know this is already solved, but I can't see any solution here. I am happy to inform you that we have developed Customer Tools app that helps to achieve such goal. You can define separate fields layout for customer and organization. Additionally the app provide quick preview of other requests reported by the same customer or organization. For more details please check documentation.

Cheers,
Mateusz,
Codedoers Vendor

0 votes
Deleted user November 16, 2020

For out survice desk, this would also be very usefull to have a better invoicing system

0 votes
Gregory Kneller June 21, 2018

JSDSERVER-5107

JSDCLOUD-5966

0 votes
Susi Moser August 16, 2017

I also want add (non) public custom fields to organizations in JIRA Service Desk. Any news, if that will be possible in the near future? :-)

Suggest an answer