Adding Information Related to an Organization in service Desk

How can I add "special notes" related to an Organization in Service desk.?

Once i added special notes, can i have those show on the screen when I click through an Issue related to that organization?

The use case:

An organization customer has special notes (such as the attachments they send may be top classified) that are not related to the SLA, i would like the agent, while working on an issue, to be made aware of that. 

Thank you,

Ephy

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I want to lift this question as well. I have the need to mark organizations with data. For instance support agreements, hourly cost for service etc. Some sort of metadata possibly.

Hi, any news on this?

I also want add (non) public custom fields to organizations in JIRA Service Desk. Any news, if that will be possible in the near future? :-)

We're using Jira Cloud and just starting out with Service Desk. Having User and Organization properties to store meta data would be very useful. I've found a ticket to add properties to Users: JRACLOUD-42309

Atlassian - Could one be added to add properties to Organizations as well?

JSDSERVER-5107

JSDCLOUD-5966

Attlasian - It says "accepted" and in the browser tab it says "Solved"..

Which means?

How can this be used? any link to the documentation?

thanks

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

578 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you