Adding Greenhopper to JIRA

Dave van Dugteren August 27, 2012

We wanted to evaluate Greenhopper, so clicked the trial button and recieved the app key to add into Jira. Logged in as admin and browsed to Plugin-Plugins in the Administrator section.

We see this:

It appears to be...already installed?

If I exit Administration and go to view the Greenhopper functionality, I can't find it or use it.

Do I need to log in as sysadmin to install it?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Hi, there isn't any license information as shown. You need to press the link for a renew. I believe you can still generate a trial key for it.

That link for a renew has been pressed.

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

In https://my.atlassian.com go to your licenses, and press configure for your OnDemand license. You will then be able to add a free trial to greenhopper there.

Thanks, yea that configure didn't seem obvious to me, once that was clicked and I logged out and back in, it worked.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2012

Looks like, seeing the screenshot, you already have done a trial and you need to renew you trial subscription.

Suggest an answer