Adding Columns to Agile Board - TRIAL

Josh Applebaum January 20, 2014

Currently on a 7-day trial. Added 2 additional columns to the Agile Board but am unable to save/see those when going back to the board. Is this something not allowed during the trial period or what am I doing wrong?

Steps: Agile - Manage Boards - Configure - Add Column.

Under the column management screen I do see all 5 columns, all looks accurate. Going back to the space I only see the default 3 columns.

Thanks for the help,

Josh Applebaum

https://digitalscout.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=1

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2014

Did you add one or more statuses to the column? There have to be statuses mapped to a column to show the column.

Josh Applebaum January 21, 2014

Thank you, that did the trick. Maybe you can an answer another question. How do I remove an attachment from a ticket? Adding them is easy, removing them, no so much...Thanks again.

Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2014

This is currently not possible from the rapid board. You have to click on the issue key in the detail view to open the issue in the standard JIRA view. There you have a trash symbol behind the attachment (if you have the user right to delete attachments).

Suggest an answer