Adding Columns to Agile Board - TRIAL

Currently on a 7-day trial. Added 2 additional columns to the Agile Board but am unable to save/see those when going back to the board. Is this something not allowed during the trial period or what am I doing wrong?

Steps: Agile - Manage Boards - Configure - Add Column.

Under the column management screen I do see all 5 columns, all looks accurate. Going back to the space I only see the default 3 columns.

Thanks for the help,

Josh Applebaum

https://digitalscout.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=1

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Henning Tietgens Community Champion Jan 21, 2014

Did you add one or more statuses to the column? There have to be statuses mapped to a column to show the column.

Thank you, that did the trick. Maybe you can an answer another question. How do I remove an attachment from a ticket? Adding them is easy, removing them, no so much...Thanks again.

Henning Tietgens Community Champion Jan 21, 2014

This is currently not possible from the rapid board. You have to click on the issue key in the detail view to open the issue in the standard JIRA view. There you have a trash symbol behind the attachment (if you have the user right to delete attachments).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,899 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot