Adding Columns To (Trello-like) Board

Jay July 26, 2017

Does anyone know if you can add an additional column to the (Trello-like) board summary? It currently defaults to three, but it would be optimal if we had one or two more.

Thanks! 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2017

You can add columns to all three types of board you might be talking about, but it's done differently in two of them

Could you explain which "trello like board" you are using here?

Jay July 26, 2017

Thanks for the response. Without giving away corporate secrets ;) the board I'm referring to is below. Thanks again!

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 12.44.36 PM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2017

Ok, no backlog, that tells me it's almost certainly a Core board (rather than a JIRA Software Scrum or kanban board)

The columns in a Core board follow the workflow.  So if you amend that and add the status you want, you'll find the columns appear for them too.

Jay July 26, 2017

Wasn't the solution I was hoping for but I figured it out. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated!

Suggest an answer