Adding Assignee column to issue links pane

Rex Cooper October 24, 2016

JIRA version: 7.1.8

ScriptRunner version: 4.3.5

Hi,

User request:
  Customizing or adding assignee field in the issue links pane in the issue detail view.

I have done some extensive search in google and Atlassian answer, but I can't find a good answer to this   question. I don't want to do any code changes directly to JIRA. Also, it   seems like other users are asking for this feature and one of the solution   was "Issue Matrix" add-on which is not free.

I am wondering if script runner which we already have can do this function.

Thanks,
  Rex

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2016

Hi Rex,

Apologies for not responding sooner. I did some investigation on this and it doesn't appear there is a web fragment we can make use of the script fragments for. I was hoping someone else may have done something similar in the past and could provide a better solution for you.

You could alternatively add a custom web resource in the script fragments which would include some JavaScript to pull the assignee from the page and add them to the pane, which is likely how Issue Matrix is doing it.

Hope this helps.
Adam 

Rex Cooper November 10, 2016

Thanks Adam

0 votes
Rex Cooper November 7, 2016

Can I get any response from Adaptavist? I tried to ask for support in Adaptavist support, but was told to place my question here but still no response after two weeks.

Lacey McDonnell July 11, 2017

If you accept an answer to a question posted here, other people will not be looking at it since they consider it addressed. FYI :) 

Suggest an answer