Adding Approvers

talianassiforbes November 6, 2017

I am trying to add approvals to the field: stakeholder approvals. I want there to be an approve/decline button for multiple approvers.

In this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/configuring-jira-service-desk-approvals-832185058.html

it says that you have to add a custom field (user picker), which I did, but I am still not seeing the option to add multiple approvers.

Help?

approvals.png

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2017

Hey Talia, 

Try adding the workflow to your service desk project and then adding the approvals. That is what I needed to do to get them to show up.

Thanks, 

Kian

talianassiforbes November 7, 2017

Hi @Kian Stack Mumo Systems

The workflow is already in the project. What exactly do you mean? can you give me directions step by step?workflow.png

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2017

That is not a service desk project. This functionality is for service desk. Pleas add the workflow to a service desk project and then add the approvals.

talianassiforbes November 9, 2017

I only see software and business.

project type.png

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2017

Talia, the functionality that you mention is only availible for JIRA Service Desk projects. This is a separate application from JIRA Core or Software with its own license.

If you do not have a JIRA Service Desk license you cannot use the functionality. 

For more information about Service desk, please check out this link: 

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk

Suggest an answer