AddOn Licenses for QA System

Mathias Herrmann March 4, 2014

Hi,

i've seen that Atlassian offers Developer Licenses for non-production/QA Systems. Can anyone tell me the situation with AddOn Licenses ? When i buy something in the marketplace i get a production license but can i also reqest on the developer licenses for add-ons for non-Atlassian products or do i have to work with evaluation licenses when i want to setup an QA Enviroment to test new releases etc. ?

Thanks,

Mathias

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

Go to your my.atlassian.com, find the add-on, expand the entry, and look for View Developer License.

Thanks for the info. But i have no third party addons yet so i would like to know if i buy a third party addon (sold through the marketplace) if i can get a developer license or not.

Thanks

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

Sorry, I was thinking you already had one or more. Yes for Atlassian paid add-ons. These are treated similar to your other Atlassian licenses and show up on my.atlassian.com. For other types of add-ons, you would need to look at the license terms for each one.

0 votes

Thank you Bob.

Suggest an answer