Add ons timer on Jira Agile at Atlassian cloud

Dani Rodni November 11, 2014

My customer is working with Jira Agile on Atlassian cloud , he wants timer that can count the time Automatically  "how much time the issue stood in start progress" when developer will press oon start progress its will count the time till he will press resolved.

I found add ons Time that can do it, but it is on local Server, we need it on cloud .

1 answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2014

You can't do it on cloud yet, the addon you've found is not available for cloud (and I don't know if it will be - you might want to get in touch with the authors)

Dani Rodni November 12, 2014

Thank you Nic.

What I'm trying to realize is whether I can use your JIRA APIs to get the relevant data by myself (assuming my customer is running his projects on your atlassian.net cloud)?

If so - can you give me a relevant link how to get started with this one?

Thank you!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2014

It's not "my" AP or my Cloud - I'm just an end user, like you. Yes, you can do this with the REST APIs, I'm not 100% sure what the best route is for you, but you could try to write something that scans a set of issues for missing data, and when it finds the time counter is empty, it can do the calculation and post the data back. You might be able ot do this as a Connect plugin too, but I'm not so sure of that.

thanks its ok

We will try it

Suggest an answer