Add ons timer on Jira Agile at Atlassian cloud

My customer is working with Jira Agile on Atlassian cloud , he wants timer that can count the time Automatically  "how much time the issue stood in start progress" when developer will press oon start progress its will count the time till he will press resolved.

I found add ons Time that can do it, but it is on local Server, we need it on cloud .

1 answer

2 votes

You can't do it on cloud yet, the addon you've found is not available for cloud (and I don't know if it will be - you might want to get in touch with the authors)

Thank you Nic.

What I'm trying to realize is whether I can use your JIRA APIs to get the relevant data by myself (assuming my customer is running his projects on your atlassian.net cloud)?

If so - can you give me a relevant link how to get started with this one?

Thank you!

It's not "my" AP or my Cloud - I'm just an end user, like you. Yes, you can do this with the REST APIs, I'm not 100% sure what the best route is for you, but you could try to write something that scans a set of issues for missing data, and when it finds the time counter is empty, it can do the calculation and post the data back. You might be able ot do this as a Connect plugin too, but I'm not so sure of that.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Amir Kazemi
Posted 3 hours ago in Jira

We want to know what Jira Service Desk apps you're using!

Hi Community! My name is Amir and I’m on the Jira Service Desk product marketing team at Atlassian. Our team would love to understand how you’re leveraging our ecosystem for Jira Service Desk. Wha...

16 views 0 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you