Add date to filter subscription Subject

Ryan Aherne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2015

JIRA 6.1.7

I have a filter
I subscribe to it
It sends me an e-mail

Is it possible to have a date or incremental number appended to the e-mail subject or to the filter name?

3 answers

0 votes
Ryan Aherne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2015

I suspect I can tweak the velocity templates to append a date/timestamp for a particular project.

0 votes
Ryan Aherne
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2015

The e-mail is to communicate process updates, the date/number would be to facilitate audit/tracking of those process communications. Any suggestions welcome. ;o)

0 votes
Mario Günter
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2015

What is the reason why you want do have this behaviour?

Suggest an answer